It is with great pleasure that we announce the First Oman Urological Society Conference 2019 to be held in Sheraton Oman from 3rd – 5th October 2019.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Marhoon
Chairperson, First Oman Urological Society Conference 2019
President, Oman Urology Society
Join the first edition of Urology Conference in Oman and meet with a great line up of leading experts presenting the latest scientific advancement through state-of-the-art lectures, workshops and courses.
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit abstracts as either oral or poster presentations. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed, and accepted submissions will be published in the conference proceedings.
It is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of leading experts and professionals from both corporate and governmental departments as well as nursing and allied health specialists operating in the discipline of Urology.
- General Practitioners
- Health-care Analysts
- Students, Internists and Fellowships
- Kidney & Renal Transplantation Specialists
- In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters and videos, leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art research
- The conference offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends.
- Unique opportunity to meet the great line up of faculty from around the world
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Earn CME points
- Plenary Sessions
- Educational Courses
- Hands-on Workshops
- Case – based Presentations
- Panel Discussion and Interactive Sessions
- Oral & poster Presentations
- Industry Symposium
- Attendance to the sessions will be monitored through scanning of the barcode on your conference badge at the entrance of the session hall.
- CME credits awarded will be dependent on session attendance.
Muscat is the capital of Oman. It is also the seat of government and largest city in the Governorate of Muscat. The population of the city is over 630 000. The rocky Western Al Hajar Mountains dominate the landscape of Muscat.
Staging the OUSC 2019 between in October 2019 comes at an ideal timing for making your trip to Muscat, Oman. There are many world-class entertainment events and sporting competitions, particularly during the winter months.
The Sultanate of Oman welcomes visitors from around the globe with tourist visas issued on arrival at Muscat International Airport to passport holders of more than 66 countries for up to 30 days..
Muscat has a very wide range of places to stay, accommodating all budget types, From luxurious five-star beach and business hotels to simple but economical one-star accommodation.