OUSC 2021 brings experts and leaders in urology industry to discuss state-of-the-art information and share knowledge through a series of plenary sessions, pre conference workshops/courses, abstracts presentations, also providing a great networking opportunity for all the attendees to interact with the top faculty from around the world in the field of urology
Early Bird Fee
5 August 2021
- Standard Fee
6th August 2021
- Onsite Fee
15 September 2021
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 400
- US$ 475
AAU/ OUS Member
- US$ 350
- US$ 400
- US$ 250
- US$ 300
- US$ 150
- US$ 150
- In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters and videos, leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art research
- The conference offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends.
- Unique opportunity to meet the great line up of faculty from around the world
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Earn CME points
- General Practitioners
- Health-care Analysts
- Students, Internists and Fellowships
- Kidney & Renal Transplantation Specialists
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 1st September 2021. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 1st September 2021, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge).
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 1st September 2021
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under Oman law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local Oman law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.