OUSC 2021 brings experts and leaders in urology industry to discuss state-of-the-art information and share knowledge through a series of plenary sessions, pre conference workshops/courses, abstracts presentations, also providing a great networking opportunity for all the attendees to interact with the top faculty from around the world in the field of urology
26th August 2021
- Access to Sessions
- On Demand Access for 30 days
- Access to Virtual Exhibition
- Learn, participate in sessions, access the latest updates or to share research findings through online posters and abstracts. No travel required.
- In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters and videos, leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art research
- The conference offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends.
- Gain virtual online access to a wide variety of live, Simu live, or on-demand, anytime, anywhere and on any device for 30 days after the conference without missing out on any of the parallel sessions.
- Network and interact with your peers though live chat, and other available connectivity and engagement tools.
- Access to virtual exhibition.
- Earn CME points
- General Practitioners
- Health-care Analysts
- Students, Internists and Fellowships
- Kidney & Renal Transplantation Specialists
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- The Organiser reserves the right to review each registration to determine if the delegate selected the appropriate registration category and make any necessary corrections.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 16th August 2021. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 16th August 2021, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge).
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 16th August 2021.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- No Cash refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
- By registering for the OUSC 2021 Virtual, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization, and country for the list of attendees shared with select exhibitors.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The participant hereby understands that recordings of the digital content and the capture of images and videos to be publicly shared are prohibited.
- Intellectual Property Rights: OUSC or the speakers/authors retain the copyright and intellectual property rights on their information, documents, files, presentations, and other content shared during the digital conference and on the virtual platform.